At Pediatric Dental Group of Colorado we are Creating Positive & Rewarding Dental Experiences for Patients & their Parents.
Our Mission is to:
- Own and operate contemporary dental practices designed to provide affordable excellent pediatric dentistry and orthodontics to a broad range of socioeconomic families in the varied communities within which the practices are located, as well as, provide respectable personal income and benefits for the staff and dentists.
- Provide excellent comprehensive dentistry to children and adolescents encouraging them to practice good home oral care and to appreciate the benefits of excellent professional dental care.
- Perform our dental services and execute our business policies in such a manner as to result in high patient / parent satisfaction thus promoting an exceptional reputation in our communities especially among our peers in dentistry and medicine.
- We believe your children deserve the best possible dental care
- Provide the staff with excellent opportunities for personal growth and professional skill development fostering loyalty and devotion to the sustained success of both the practices and fellow personnel.
- Provide dental environments for the dentists to mature professionally striving to deliver excellent quality pediatric dentistry and the opportunity to grow personally with leadership, teaching and communication skills.
- Be respectful to our patients, parents and each other: to treat and speak to others as we would wish to be treated and spoken to.
Our Core Values are:
- FUN - Having an Enjoyable Job – Not Taking Ourselves Too Seriously
- Teamwork - Works Well & Plays Well with Each Other - Being a Team Mate
- High Quality - Excellence in our Profession
- Adaptability – We’re Flexible
- Friendship – Treating Each Other and our Patients Well
- Integrity – Doing the Right Thing is Never Wrong
- Business Performance – Trying Hard to Incorporate Sound Business Principles